First Post on My Blog | Samuel Hatton on Life, Love, and Miscellaneous Wisdom

First Post on My Blog


First post on my blog.
I love my life and my wife.
This is a haiku.


Related articles:

What You Can Expect from This Blog
Haiku Structure: How to Write a Haiku Poem
77 Different Ways to Say "I Love You" without Actually Saying "I Love You"


Samuel Hatton is passionate about entrepreneurial activities. He builds,  implements and runs marketing programs at Endsight, SF Bay Area's choice locally outsource IT support provider. He also creates ventures like Life is a Play, a program dedicated to professional development motivation. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter. Samuel is always up for good discussions and activities regarding careers, marketing, entrepreneurship, performance, and dancing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!