My Creative Expression on the Megyn Kelly Fiasco | Samuel Hatton on Life, Love, and Miscellaneous Wisdom

My Creative Expression on the Megyn Kelly Fiasco



I really like art and I have been learning about how to create art digitally. And I like it. I thought I'd take my lunch today to make a piece of art that is relevant to today.

Basically, an anchor woman said that Santa and Jesus were white and a lot of people have been upset over it. Here is my opinion on the Megyn Kelly fiasco.


Samuel Hatton is passionate about entrepreneurial activities. He builds,  implements and runs marketing programs at Endsight, SF Bay Area's choice locally outsource IT support provider. He also creates ventures like Life is a Play, a program dedicated to professional development motivation. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter. Samuel is always up for good discussions and activities regarding careers, marketing, entrepreneurship, performance, and dancing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!