A New Program to Increase Courage and Self-Confidence | Samuel Hatton on Life, Love, and Miscellaneous Wisdom

A New Program to Increase Courage and Self-Confidence



I am in dire need of courageous self-confidence.

Seven years ago, I changed my major in college for the fifth time. I finished in 2009 with two degrees. One in Theatre - Acting and another in Business Administration - Entrepreneurship. For the past seven years I have been studying entrepreneurship on my own through books, online study, interviews, podcasts, etc.

One year ago I took some of that knowledge and started the Life is a Play podcast and blog. It was fun and helpful to others in discovering creative ways to tackle personal and professional problems. Now I'm digging in even more and re-branding the program to solely focus on the two most powerful attributes of the Life is a Play message: courage and self-confidence.

It's time to embrace who I am and wield courage as a sword to vanquish my fears that stand in the way of my destiny.

Embrace your own self-confidence and courage

I'm not the only one who needs some self-confidence and courage. You may too.

I have challenged myself to take a deep dive into the aspects of courage and self-confidence, to live it out, and then share about it.

They say that if you want to learn something really well then to teach it. That's what I am committing a large portion of my free-time to over the next year, maybe over the next 20 years. I feel very strong about this calling.

I'm pleased to introduce to you a new project that I'm thrilled about:

Courageous Self-Confidence


A program committed to encouraging YOU in who you truly are so that you can have greater capacity to live out your destiny.

That tag-line right there comes directly out of my personal mission statement. I have spent the past two years in self-discovery mode eagerly trying to figure out who I am, what my strengths are, what my potential is, and where I should put my energy.

This program - Courageous Self-Confidence is it.

Get ready to eat courage and crap fear

Essentially this program is a podcast and website.

Everything I create should be easy to consume and easy to digest in this fast paced world.

It is focused on motivating you and helping you discover more than you ever knew about yourself. It is also aimed on getting you ready to take full advantage of your courageous moments throughout your day.

Meet the hosts of the podcast

Samuel Hatton (producer) is the full-time marketing manager at Endsight - San Francisco Bay Area's locally sourced computer technology support. He's a multi-talented creative. Natural encourager. And is full of courageous ideas.

Weston Pokorny (connector) is a free-lance business technology consultant. He's the guy people call when they are faced with major projects they just can't get organized around. He's a master organizer. People connector. And is full of courageous compassion.

Listen to the podcast to fuel up for the day

Podcast episodes will be --
  • Published three times per week
    • Mondays - Start the week strong!
    • Wednesdays - Keep going!
    • Fridays - Finish the week well!
  • Under 15 minutes (except some bonus episodes)
  • Always be committed to helping you become more courageous and self-confident

You will be able to get the content by --
  • Mobile phone - iTunes, podcast player apps, or downloaded audio
  • Website - Audio streaming, podcast show notes, resources
Weston and I have already been brainstorming and recording new episodes. We are very excited for launch. And cannot wait to use the unique gifts we have to share with the world through this project.

Get started today

If you want to be in the loop of the progress on the project, visit the Courage Hub and enter your email address, and I'll keep you posted when the Courageous Self-Confidence podcast is live.


Samuel Hatton is all about encouraging people in who they truly are. He is a full time marketing professional at Endsight, locally sourced computer support out of Berkeley, CA. He coaches professionals on improving communication, creating daily habits, and building personal brands. He loves every minute of it. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter.

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!